Shining Hope for Community
Reports to: Health Services Program Officer
Hours: Mon- Fri, 8:00am to 4:00pm and two Saturdays a Month
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and dispense prescribed medications and pharmaceutical preparations according to patients’ prescription.
- Provide advice for non-prescription medications
- Monitor drugs and other medical supplies levels and initiate the procurement process.
- Take inventory and track medication and supply orders
- Keep records of all drug stocks ordered, drugs issued to clients and stocks remaining.
- Prepare and submit reports on daily sales undertaken and achievement to the management as required.
- Arrange drugs in the required manner
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers which includes clinics, doctors, hospitals and other institutions
- Monitor storage conditions i.e. expiry status and security of the pharmaceuticals
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poison Board
- Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar position, preferably in a busy hospital set up
- Must be computer literate and be able to manage software programs.
- Good recording keeping and reporting skills
- Be able to perform minor surgical procedures.
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work and deliver results with minimum supervision
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV to the HR Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting their current and expected salaries.
Applications without this information will not be considered.
DO NOT ATTACH TESTIMONIALS at this point.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should reach us no later than 20th May 2016.