Business Unit / Function: Commercial – Customer Care
Job Purpose: Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to recruit a Showroom Customer Care Executive on behalf of our client, a leading Telecommunications Service Provider in Kenya.
- The Showroom Customer Care Executive is responsible for meeting the Customer Care Department Standards to ensure consistent standards of service excellence through implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- As the first point of contact to the customer, acts as a link between the customer and the business;
- Keeps management informed of schedules, priorities, and problems; and
- Participates in performance appraisals.
- Responsible for growth of business through retention and relationship building.
- Accountable for company assets e.g stocks
Walk- in Operations Management to Achieve Against Customer Satisfaction Measurements
- Manage Customer Relationship and Documentation compliance and completion;
- Maintain the defined quality of Customer service standards;
- Manage the customer contact queue and customers tolerance;
- Communicate and escalate factors that impact on customer experience to the appropriate departments;
- Manage service delivery aligned to customer needs and business objectives;
- Monitor and maintain facilities;
- Adhere to dress code policy;
- Adhere to defined access level to all customer related information systems;
- Adhere to defined access & security levels;
- Adhere to agreed staff schedule/ roster; and
- Monitor and maintain response time objectives.
- Drive sales in the walk-in centers;
- Increase customer base in both prepaid and post paid categories;
- Contribute to, monitor and report daily productivity on all revenue generating activities;
- Identify flaws in current procedures and/or policies with a view of improvement;
- Through contact with the customers, give feedback on customer reactions to products and services rendered;
- Lead the team in sales activations to increase shop’s revenues; and
- Achieve/exceed set targets.
- Communicate, improve interaction and escalate factors that impact on customers experiences to appropriate departments;
- Contribute to the development of updated Customer Care Policy, Process and Procedure document; and
- Ensure customer complaints are adressed appropriately and resolution given within service standards.
- Takes responsibility for individual performance;
- Jointly plans the operational activities of the walk-in centre under guidance from the Showroom Manager.
- Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service oriented company’s image among users; and
- Ensure proper maintainance of all office equipment.
- Maintain a continuous clear and effective high performance culture and values;
- Promote continuous customer centric culture and values thus maintaining high standards of customer service;
- Maintain and promote a continuous culture of openness and transparency; and
- Participate in quarterly employee satisfaction survey.
- Reduce instances of fraud in both prepaid and post paid activations;
- Minimise leakage of revenue at the shops by enhancing proper controls;
- Ensure constant update on current trends of fraud and how to curb them; and
- Ensure cash to stock reconciliation for advanced stocks every end of day.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- University Degree (with a business bias or equivalent); and
- Excellent, high level knowledge; complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field of expertise and general knowledge of other related disciplines.
- University Degree in business or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2½ years’ experience in retail sales and customer service (experience in a telecommunication industry would be an added advantage);
- IT literacy;
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization; and
- Working knowledge of English & Kiswahili (a third language e.g. French, Spanish etc. will be an added advantage).
- Natural Customer Service oriented; on delivery of an exceptional service experience;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills;
- High personal standards and goal oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent and effective communications skills; both orally and in writing;
- Excellent organizational and time management skill;
- Excellent team player;
- Adaptive to change;
- Young spirited; energetic and enthusiastic;
- Works well under pressure;
- Able to take responsibility, make prompt and informative decisions; and
- Performance driven; aggressive to yield results.
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV (Word Format), with contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other but not a relative) and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th May 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Showroom Customer Care Executive”