Business Unit: SimbaNET Com Ltd
Report to: General Manager – SimbaNET
- Drive the ENT sales efforts intended for to the corporate market at the same time build a Sales force that maximizes revenue growth within the company
- Manage key strategic accounts (above $4000 / month) to closure
- Customers Profiling and ensure all Fiber building ready (both Metro 120 buildings /GPON 50 building) are converted into revenue.
- Manage the team to ensure that all leads are pursued and closed
- Work with pre-sales engineers to offer special comprehensive connectivity solutions
- Work with team to develop, package and market specific services that will boost our standing in the market
- Work with team to device sales drives that focus on long term commitments and advance payments
- Develop new sales efforts by creating new business opportunities and convert them into profitable revenue.
- Drive business opportunities up market by focusing on key products and vertical segmentation.
- Ensure Sales Teams achieve revenue targets by shaping structured prospecting tactics, strategies and Market territory coverage. Design product, pricing and promotion solutions in concert with offer management, product, marketing and network planning.
- Create and maintaining accurate account plans and reviews with senior level management.
- Provide leadership to sales management individuals on a daily basis
- Responsible for managing quotation, proposal tender and submit them to customers
- Provide effective leadership and motivation to the team, instilling a culture of commitment and accountability.
- Ensure that necessary skills are in place to meet the growing demands.
- All sales activities must be inputed into the ERP systems and monitored and tracked to closure
- Work closely with Finance to ensure business case to clients are within agreed pricing and margins
- Timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual report
- Degree in Telecommunications or Business/Management Fields from recognized University.
- Master’s Degree in relevant fields is an added advantage.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with ability to develop and sustain effective team work.
- Capable in team building with good track backed with good human resource management skills.
- High level of leadership skills and sophisticated analytical skills combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Prefer experience as a successful General Manager in a telecom complex environment with enterprise corporate market sales management, operations, people management experience and owning the customer experience in managed local and internal market areas.
- Should be able to exhibit self-motivation and the ability to work effectively and efficiently even under high pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high degree of management and advanced analytical skills
- He/she must be persuasive with high level of diplomacy and capable in organization and lead a professional team
Job Description Agreement: This is a description of the job as it is presently constructed. This may be reviewed periodically and updated to ensure that the job description fully reflects the duties of the job.
How to Apply
With subject heading “HEAD OF SALES – ENT.” not later than 13th May 2016.
SimbaNET COM Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will offer competitive compensation to the right candidate.