Role Title: Social Media Executive
Open Positions: 1
Role Summary: The Social Media Marketing Executive key role is to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The main objective is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking ability
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- High level of integrity and self-motivation.
- Passion in blogging.
- Established personal interest and active participation in social media channels:
Education and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in related field
- Minimum 2 years’ proven working experience in social media or related field
Interested candidates to send their CV’s and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd June 2016