Major Duties and Responsibilities:
2. Maintains inventory. Uses inventory management software. Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
5. Communicates with others in order to receive or transmit information.
6. According to requirements and established procedures, arranges stock.
7. Oversees the delivery of merchandise following an established schedule and coordinates special deliveries by transmitting the necessary details to the persons concerned.
Ensures cleanliness of work areas.
8. Uses office equipment such as a typewriter, computerized information system, calculator, photocopier, fax machine, etc.
9. The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks which may be performed by an employee whose position has been matched to this generic job description.
The salary being offered for this post is KES 15,000 per month. Applicants must be ready to show commitment and dedication which will lead to future increases.
Kindly email a brief profile of yourself which include the following: Name, Age, DOB, Locality (where you live), and a small covering letter stating why you are suitable for the job.
Please ensure you are comfortable working in Westlands before applying.