- operational coordination contributing store operations information and recommendations to change process and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; propose on productivity, quality, and efficiency standards; recommend on solutions, assist in completing audits; identifying gaps and trends in all operational areas.
- Monitor store operations systems by determining that all laid down procedures are followed
- Monitor and give feedback on store design, planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems; evaluating and recommending new procedures,
- Support improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout and recommend change to be implemented.
- Create efficient ways to produce accurate and timely reports- shrinkage, receiving, delivery, inventory management,
- Analyses in detail all reports generated and pertaining to the efficient operation of the store and make continuous improvement recommendations to the management
- Develop any other ad hoc relevant reports for management
- Diploma in stores and supplies management
- Good Leadership Skills
- Good Time Management
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good Decision-Making Skills
- Experience in loss control or stock control an added advantage
Key Selection Criteria
- Ability to interact at all levels.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Confidence and self-assurance.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team towards a shared vision.
- Ability to lead and develop a team the Crest Global way
- Ability to manage and communicate change effectively
- Ability to achieve results through people and systems.
If qualified send CV to email@example.com stating the current pay and expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.