Industry: Retail – Supermarket
Job Summary: Implementing, managing and monitoring the branch strategy, policies, culture, corporate governance and image to ensure overall branch performance, growth, sustainability and profitability to realize shareholder value.
- Implementing the branch strategy, policies and procedures to ensure delivery of the branch plan while contributing as assigned to the overall business objectives
- Driving growth initiatives and advising on new trends and requirements aligned to the supermarket business
- Sustaining strategic partnerships and networks to enhance business performance
- Approving all expenditure in line with the branch budget
- Accountable for Profit & Loss of the branch/operations
- Ensuring proper storage of inventory and maintaining requisite records
- Managing sales promotion & merchandising while ensuring proper displays of items, adequate and spacious shelves in the supermarket
- Managing support services e.g. IT, report on system performance.
- Custodian of all the supermarket resources & assets while presiding over daily operations
- Ensuring branch transformation and change initiatives to achieve desired FEP Group objectives and organizational culture
- Ensuring overall compliance and governance to meet local and international legislative and regulatory standards
- Analyzing performance reports and presenting to the Business Unit (BU) Head with recommendations
- Talent management including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Identifying, implementing and benchmarking best practices in management