Job Title: System Integrator
Industry: Information Technology
Salary: 50k – 60k
Our client is one of the leading designer and integrator of audio and visual systems.
They are looking to hire a skilled IT integrator with experience in implementation of both hardware and software systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather and analyze data to establish system requirements
- Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems/equipment/technologies based upon client needs
- Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
- Interface with various team members such as management, administration, legal, and support staff on a regular basis
- Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system recommendations
- Provide client with post-installation and integration support
- Ensure quality standards are met by the team.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ Information Systems / Software Engineering or a related field.
- At least 2 year working experience in the IT Industry.
- Knowledge and experience working with CISCO, Visio, autoCAD, Avia, IP PBX, Asterisk and IP based fire alarms.
- Knowledge and experience installing IP systems including and not limited to; IP telephony, CCTV, Access Control, alarms and fire systems.
- Knowledge and experience in sound engineering.
- Basic Knowledge in fiber optic.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (System Integrator) to email@example.com before Saturday 3rd May 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted