Position: Team Building Instructor
Ref no: TRH3205/16
Job Description: A team building instructor is responsible for facilitating teambuilding programs and team dynamics by providing direction, instructions and guidance to a group of individuals, for the purpose of achieving their specific goal.
An effective instructor will know her team members strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- facilitate successful group dynamics and to nurture growth and learning within team member
- Completes professional development and in-service activities in accordance with team standards.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Create reports to update the company on the team’s progress
- Planning and preparing activities to suit the needs, abilities and experience of each group
- Explaining, advising on and demonstrating activities
- Prepares for and facilitates teambuilding programs
- Making sure that all equipment and facilities are safe
- Explaining safety procedures
- Team-building training exercises
- Checking weather conditions before starting sessions, assessing hazards and managing risks.
- Deal with accidents, and support people who may be nervous about taking part in activities.
- At least 2 years experience in the same field
- A Diploma/Degree in Sports-Science or any relevant field
- A first aid training certificate
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to deal with challenging behavior if necessary
- Good communication skills and organization skill
- The ability to lead and manage groups of people
- Patience and the ability to inspire confidence and give encouragement
Any interested candidate should send their CVs and cover letters to email@example.com
NB: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.