Job Title: Technical Manager
Role Objective / Summary: Providing Project and Technical services to the Laundry business line.
This entails ensuring that all projects undergo a rigorous process starting from the project initiation, scope definition, and implementation and handing over all within the determined constraints of time, cost and performance standards
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document and implement an Equipment Installation Guideline for the Hospitality division for use in the relevant markets both locally and regionally.
- Document and implement an Equipment Servicing and Repair Guideline.
- Provide technical advice to the Hospitality team
- Maintain a current and comprehensive Client database; monitor and track customer issues and complaints for discussion with the relevant departments and propose response tactics
- Preparation of periodic reports as required
- Develop and implement Technical Service strategy and plans
- Foster close relationships with existing and potential equipment suppliers to benefit from emerging technologies, markets, product range, training opportunities and favourable terms & conditions
- Any other duties assigned to you
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and skills:
- A degree in Engineering
- Recognized qualification in Project and Technical Management
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to deliver successfully on projects
- Proven knowledge and experience in Quality Control methodologies
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience (those who do not have the indicated requirements do not need to apply).
Please send a detailed CV, current telephone/mobile numbers, current and expected remuneration, names and addresses of three (3) referees and cover letter to: email@example.com before 31st May 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.