Job Ref.: BMES-284241
Our client, a Transport Company in Mombasa with over 80 heavy commercial trucks with manpower of around 150 employees are recruiting for a General Manager to run the Company.
- Manage logistical, accounts, administrative and human resource services to support company operations.
- Effectively ensure that there is growth through a profitable turnaround service of trucks and low cost maintenance.
- Advising the Managing Directors on the Company’s performance.
- Cultivate and encourage a productive culture of results in the Company.
- Overseeing and coordinating the department’s operations.
- Effectively protect, portray and enhance positive corporate image.
- Coordinating on preparation of Company budget and its control.
- Ensuring formulation and implementation of corporate plans and strategies.
- Ensuring effective mobilization and utilization of resources.
- Coordinating internal and external affairs of the Company.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Transport and Logistics or related discipline
- Must have over 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have over 10 years working in transport industry
- Must be Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati or Arabic Speaking
- Must be willing to relocate to Mombasa
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact, to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
NOTE: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews
Applications close on 11th June 2016