Job Purpose / Summary: Engage with developers in order to prewire all projects with Zuku service and create partneships with realtors and landlords and connect their premises to Zuku network.
- In collaboration with senior management and other stakeholders, clearly define project scope, goals and deliverables of all approved projects.
- Develop full-scale project plans including project schedules, work plans; resource plans budgets and communication plan in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Using appropriate project management tools produce project timelines and milestones.
- Develop project quality management plan, quality checklist and other project metrics.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Monitor project traction, project milestones and deliverables.
- Proactively manage project dependencies and critical path investigating potential crises, make recommendations and devise contingency plans.
- Develop and provide frequent status reports on ongoing projects, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of Wananchi projects.
- Conduct project post mortems, identify lessons learned and develop best practices.
- Proactively manage project budgets.
- University degree in IT, Telecommunications, Project Management or a related field
- 2-3 years project management experience in ICT
- Strong familiarity with current project management approaches and tools; Microsoft Office Project
- Able to work both independently and in cross functional teams.
- React quickly to rapidly shifting priorities, demands and timelines and make adjustments to the project promptly and efficiently.
- Developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Can relate effectively with stakeholders and contractors from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Positive, persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to lobby cooperation from a wide variety of stakeholders, including senior management, contractors and government agencies.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion on time and on budget.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line Business Development Lead- Projects on or before 1st June 2016.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.