- Create and uncover sales opportunities in both new and existing customer accounts through well planned outbound demand generation efforts
- Utilize Social Web tools to generate net new opportunities
- Develop and organize in-depth market and customer knowledge including contact information, current product uptake, competition and service demands in order to draw winning sales and lead conversion promotions and marketing drives.
- Provides daily operations management of the inbound/outbound telemarketing call response and lead qualification functions
- Analyze agents output and develop a productivity improvement plan together with the Sales Manager
- Analyze and design improvements plans for the different sales media for sales growth
- Work together with the webmaster to improve the sales drives through the Zuku website
- Implement and drive use of a sales CRM for optimal data collection, analysis and report output
- Minimum 10% sales increase
- Increase in the uptake of sales
- Improvement in leads conversion by minimum 10%
- Ownership & production of the Telesales daily/weekly/monthly dashboard
- Implementation of CRM system to capture all sales information
- Degree in Sales / marketing or ICT related fields
- A proven sales or Telesales experience acquired in a FMCG or ICT environment
- Excellent Telephone etiquette
- Excellent knowledge of competitor’s products and activities.
- Self-motivated approach and proven ability to talk with a range of people.
- Proven track record of achieving revenue & activity targets
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line Business Development Manager- Telesales on or before 20th May 2016.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note:Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.