Location: Kilimani, Nairobi
Reference No: TR4006/16
Job Description: Our client a company located at Kilimani is looking to hire a proactive, energetic, highly organized individual for the position of an accountant
The individual should have the ability to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports or other financial activities within an organization.
Duties and responsibility include:
- Preparing of monthly and quarterly financial performance budget Report, business plans
- Prepare supplier payment through petty cash, cheques, EFT, and RTGS.
- Maintenance of books of accounts in accordance with the Existing Regulations
- Invoicing documents, voucher payment and petty cash Management.
- Handle company bank statements, bank reconciliation and cashbook
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current KRA legislation
- Must have Certified Public Accountant Kenya certificate(CPA section 6)
- A degree in accounting shall be an added advantage
- Must be efficient in using quick books software
- Must have at least 1 year work experience in accounting
If you think you are the person we are looking for, kindly send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. Remember to quote the reference number, the current and expected salary on your application
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.