Job Title: After Sales Customer Service Executive
Industry: Motor Assembly
Salary: 40K – 75K
Our client is in the Motorcycle assembly business with an established factory in Nairobi.
They are looking to hire an After Sales Customer Service Executive to assist the After Sales manager in complaint resolutions, customer callback for quality assurance after a service and implementation of other prescribed customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Book in customers for service, update customers on progress of service and repair and communicate financial implications for paid up service to customers
- Collecting, processing and analyzing after sales data
- Communicate with After Sales department and Service Points regarding customer issues, warranty terms and conditions, and status of repair
- Research, respond and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion & efficient.
- Retrieve information from our systems (based on customer inquiry) and present constructively
- Process warranty claims and ensures a smooth experience.
- Research claims that are denied
- Answer general inquiries and providing technical assistance via chat, phone or email.
- Maintaining and reporting of customer and motorcycle records
- Assist in order entry and oversee shipping of spare parts to customers.
- Escalate incidents and problems to the respective teams
- Prepare weekly and monthly management reporting for after sales and customer service
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- Degree or Diploma in a Technical field
- 2 years’ experience in customer service or after sales support in the automotive industry
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and telephone communication skills and be able to manage detailed work such as paperwork and customer follow-up
- A basic understanding of how motorcycle systems work to be able to ask the right troubleshooting questions in order to offer a path forward. Strong preference for an experienced motorcycle user.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- An ability to diffuse a frustrated customer’s emotion. It is about politeness, patience and immediate relationship building
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (After Sales Customer Service Executive) to email@example.com before Friday 10th June, 2016.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.