A large agribusiness company based in Kiambu County involved in growing, manufacture and packing of high quality tea for local and export markets seeks to fill the position of Assistant Factory Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Reporting to the Factory Manager, he/she will oversee the entire tea manufacturing process from green leaf reception to packing and dispatch of made tea from the factory.
- Should be a person of high integrity, self-driven, a team player and with high initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage the activities and personnel of a large food processing factory to achieve optimal results.
- Kenyan citizens holding a B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical, Agricultural or Production Engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.
- Should have at least 5-year experience in tea factory and field operations.
- Be computer literate in MS Office packages.
- Knowledge and experience in food safety management systems and rainforest alliance certification procedures will be an added advantage.
Qualified candidates should submit their applications and detailed C.V. indicating three referees, telephone and email contacts by 22nd June 2016 to:
P.O Box 49010-00100
GPO Nairobi, Kenya
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.