Our client, the largest distributor for Household and Electronics products in the region, is seeking to recruit an aggressive Sales Engineer to join their dedicated team in Mombasa
Department: Engineering Division.
Reporting to: General Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct Site survey and design of air conditioning and ventilation engineering systems for residential and commercial applications
- Sales and Marketing of air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems and installation
- Projects management of air conditioning and mechanical ventilation installation
- Quality and accurate tender application for efficient air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems
- Site and installation quality control and audits
- Market intelligence – to study market and be aware of competitor prices and activities in the market
- To have very good product knowledge and be able to explain the benefits of our systems in a confident and professional manner
- Send weekly and Monthly Sales reports
- Ensure all client E-mails are responded to within 24 hours
- To maintain excellent relationships with all key stakeholders – Consultants, Architects and key clients.
- To be fully up to date will all new upcoming project in market
- Provide exemplary service to clients and ensure repeat business through clients satisfaction
- To strive to achieve targets set by senior management
- To provide ideas as to how the department can improve based on what you encounter in the market
- To work as part of a team and assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Minimum 3 years sales experience
- Air Conditioning Sales experience will be an added advantage
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Minimums university degree
If qualified’ kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating Sales Engineer -Mombasa on the subject line by 17th June, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.