Our client offers Global Money Transfer Solutions that utilize innovative solutions.
Position Description: They are currently seeking a highly motivated and passionate Android Software Developer with experience in mobile application development to join our team in developing next generation remittance and payment systems based applications for the Android platform.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the drive and desire to learn new and innovative technologies that drive the payments industry.
- Design, develop, document, and test cutting edge software for Android-based devices
- Develop software components in Java and XML for, but not limited to, user interfaces, networking, and data storage
- Take whiteboard concepts on through the design, implementation, delivery, and maintenance phases of the software life cycle
- Identify new system enhancements, define new requirements, and help maintain already deployed mobile applications
- Software development experience on Linux-based systems
- Java development experience
- PHP with Yii & Code Igniter Frameworks
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Strong MySQL & PostGres
- Build Systems: Gradle, Ant, Maven
- Passion for Mobile software development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Mobile application development experience in either Android (preferred) or iOS
- Experience using Android tools including adb, logcat, emulator, zipalign, etc.
- Experience with various build and continuous integration systems. Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins
- Familiarity with mobile security such as encryption
- Experience with network communications including peer-to-peer architectures
- Experience in Code Repositories i.e. GitHub, Bitbucket or similar.
How to apply
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.