Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Area Sales Executive (Tanzania Citizens).
Key Result Areas
- Ensure achievement of agreed targets / KPIs (NPS, RIG, TS, distribution, call coverage / frequency, merchandising) for the assigned area;
- Implement, follow up and update Field Sales Plan for the assigned Area;
- Responsible for setting objectives, leading negotiation process with Distributors (or any other 3rd party partners).
- Execute daily monitoring of customer’s performance against defined KPIs (sales out, inventory level, order placement on-time etc);
- Responsible for the execution of the Channel Category plans at the POP (Cycle Plan from ICP). Support the development of Field Sales and Category channel Plans by providing feedback on the Cycle plan activities execution;
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies including NMLP, TS, Nestle/local Trade policy, local Trade Terms, IC3, Safety and local regulations; and
- Coach, motivate and develop Distributors’ or Nestle direct sales force
- 2-3 years in marketing or sales;
- Demonstrated ability to lead people;
- Capacity to understands all sales functions; and
- Experience in managing Field Sales team.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 21st June 2016 to the
Sheer Logic Management Consultants
E- Mail: email@example.com
clearly marking –The position on the subject line