ARM recently entered into a $140 million equity investment deal with the CDC Group, a development finance institution of the UK government.
Title: Assistant Workshop Manager (2) (Trucks and Heavy Earth Moving Equipment)
The position is permanent and pensionable with a competitive remuneration to the successful candidate. The successful candidate will report to the Workshop Manager.
- Supervision of the team to ensure timely execution of tasks.
- Ensuring the effective implementation of the agreed maintenance plan.
- Ensure equipment availability, cost savings, fuel consumption ratios and labour utilization.
- Any other duties assigned by the workshop manager.
- At least Degree or Advanced Diploma (HND) in Automotive Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 4 years working experience that includes the maintenance and repair of heavy earthmoving equipment and large trucks.
- Experience of effectively implementing maintenance plans and controlling maintenance costs.
- Supervisory experience including work allocation, performance monitoring, coaching, etc.
Interested candidates should send their application to the address below. It should include:
- A covering letter that clearly demonstrates experience, based on the job described here and its requirements, why you are the best person for this job.
- An up-to-date CV that includes a description of relevant experience.
- The names and addresses of three professional referees.
- Your email, Skype address and day-time telephone number
- Details on current remuneration and your contractual notice period/earliest availability.
PO Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Application Deadline: Wednesday 22nd June, 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.