Title: Company Learning & Development Manager
The position is permanent and pensionable with a competitive remuneration to the successful candidate. The successful applicant will be in charge of skills development at both locations, Kenya and Tanzania.
- Continuous assessment of skills levels to identify gaps based on the organization’s needs
- Development of skills matrix and training calendars.
- Development and continuous review of formal training curricula and programmes
- Implement programs for developing both technical and general skills,
- Develop in house skills trainers and ensure they are well equipped to deliver effective training
- Prepare training schedules, monitor implementation and evaluate impact
- Capture and share best practice case studies across the sites as a way of learning.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in education and special training in curriculum development.
- A training of trainer certification is essential
- At least 8 years working experience; two of which must be in learning & development and/or training management
- Proven experience of developing curricula, training courses, training materials
- Rolling out training programmes in a variety of areas including technical functions.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Kiswahili
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to teach people.
- A covering letter that clearly demonstrates experience, based on the job described here and its requirements, why you are the best person for this job.
- An up-to-date CV that includes a description of relevant experience.
- The names and addresses of three professional referees.
- Your email, Skype address and day-time telephone number
- Details on current remuneration and your contractual notice period/earliest availability.
PO Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.