Vacancy: Assistant Workshop Manager
The Assistant Workshop Manager will be reporting to the workshop manager, assisting in managing a vehicle fleet of about 200 heavy commercial trucks carrying mainly petroleum products.
The role will be to ensure vehicle preventive maintenance are planned and carried out effectively, workshop procedures and standards for ensuring efficient fleet within the budgetary constraints.
Duties will include providing efficient guidance and support to the service & maintenance teams in the workshop and managing staff and h.s.s.e. issues.
We invite applications from persons who have:
- M.V.T/ H.N.D or Degree in automotive engineering.
- At least over five years in senior vehicle management experience in a busy workshop.
- Ability to lead & control workshop teams.
- High integrity, result oriented and able to work without supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer knowledge
Applications through email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 6th July 2016