Job Title: Auto-Parts In-house Sales Representative
Salary: 30K – 35K + Commissions
Our client is one of the premier auto body shops and BMW stockists in East Africa.
They are looking to hire an in-house sales representative to handle client enquiries, control stock and increase their sales volume.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Attend to walk in clients, phone and email enquiries and assist them identify the most appropriate spares by providing technical advice.
- Recording and executing orders for clients, doing follow ups and ensuring proper documentation of orders and invoices.
- Man the spares shop and monitor supplies to ensure stock is sufficient and establish appropriate re-order levels
- Develop marketing strategies for the company’s products and use social network tools to expand the organizations client base and increase awareness.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks to ensure the Spares shop is always clean and well arranged.
- Getting parts from the storeroom or warehouse or, if out of stock, ordering them from suppliers
- Putting orders together, and arranging for them to be sent by courier, or making deliveries to the clients as requested.
- Have the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision.
- Dealing with payments and following up on payments
- Raising invoices and issuing receipts
Key Skills and qualifications
- A degree or diploma in Sales and Marketing or relevant area
- Work experience in motor spares motor spares stores, vehicle servicing or customer service
- Good knowledge of car spares especially BMW parts
- Good technical knowledge of how motor vehicles work
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good administration and computer skills
- Should be confident, well spoken, and presentable.
- Have a valid driving license.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only (Auto parts Sales Rep) to email@example.com before Wednesday 22nd June 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted