Job Title: Automotive Sales Manager
Salary: Kshs 200K + commissions
Our client is in the motor industry dealing in a vast range of suspension and autocare accessories.
They seek to hire a tenacious and results oriented sales manager to manage the sales team and oversee all sales activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet the sales targets outlined in the annual forecast / budget
- Ensure recruitment / training, development, maintenance, focus and appraisal of sales team and dealers with monthly reports regarding their specific areas of responsibility – Whilst building and improving the same
- Provide timely response to customer quote requests and ensure order inquiries are processed.
- Ensure collection of payments by customers for debt within the agreed payment or credit period
- Handle customer complaints
- Liaise with workshop and production manager on orders and production requirements
- Maintain awareness and current status of competitor products
- Prepare and present to Managing Director the annual business plans for the product lines and key customers
- Maintain and extend good working relations within the motor industry including:
- Key automotive dealers
- UN and NGO’s
- Fleet owners
- Expand the dealer network in Kenya & the region at large
- Conduct regular product training to both sales staff and dealers.
- Develop and implement social media marketing strategies and sales.
- Adhere to company rules and regulations
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or diploma in Business, Marketing and / or Sales.
- Min. 5 years experience in Sales and Marketing – preferably in the automotive industry
- Min. 5 years experience in leading and managing a sales team.
- Experience in key account, distributor and dealer management
- Genuine interest and passion for the Motor industry
- Result-oriented, take charge, show self-motivation and ambition for personal and professional achievements.
- Have a competitive drive to get things done
- Have strong communication skills based on natural warmth and enthusiasm; negotiate effectively and persuasively
- Build relationships and create networks, can operate at senior levels in organizations and with individuals.
- Plan own work and delegate effectively, set priorities and manage resources with clear focus on objectives
- Strong team player who is open to change and to adapt to others and situations, understand the team and be willing to learn and improve yourself
- Extensive travel and team management within Kenya will be required
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Automotive Sales Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 24th June, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.