Job Title: Automotive Workshop Manager
Salary: 60K – 80K
Our client is one of the premier auto body shops and BMW stockiest in East Africa.
They are looking to hire an automotive Workshop Manager to manage and lead a team of people in allocating workload and overseeing the day to day operations in the workshop.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible in organizing job allocation, scheduling and job flow of the day to day operations in the workshop.
- Co-ordinate resources and manage projects to ensure timely delivery of jobs.
- Oversee the procurement process for supplies required within the workshop.
- Issue relevant quotations for jobs upon client requests.
- Generate progress reports on a regular basis for the directors.
- Perform Strategic Planning and budgeting to maintain cost efficient practices and to insure cost effective operations.
- Act as a technical adviser on key projects and other areas of the business as requested.
- Ensure that clients are communicated to and updated on job status at all times.
- Receive and review feedback from customers and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Able to work with the Directors to investigate customer complaints and concerns arising & suggesting appropriate solutions.
- Develop and implement systems to record, file and store information pertaining to client enquiries.
- Frequently monitor staff performance and organize training for underperforming employees.
- Promote a Health and Safety culture within the business.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in a related field.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Must have experience working in an Auto Motive garage.
- Team Leader skills
- Ability to Maintain high quality standards
- Basic Computer Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Automotive Workshop Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 22nd June 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted