Azizi Beauty is a fast-growing, Hair & Beauty college located in Nairobi City Centre.
Azizi is geared towards providing unique experience to both students of beauty and hair design and clients seeking our beauty services.
We are searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the following position:
Reporting to the Director, the Operations Manager will be responsible for managing routine operations for the college and the beauty center, maintaining quality control, handling procurement functions and finance matters.
1) Operations Management
- Direct and coordinate day-to-day activities of the college and the beauty center and ensure operations are running smoothly.
- Establish and implement key policies, procedures and systems required to help the college and beauty center manage its operations
- Ensure optimum use of the resources
- Prepare periodic management reports on all operational areas and provide feedback to the director.
- Collaborate with department heads as appropriate for monitoring administrative matters
- Aim to strengthen client relationships and ensure successful continuance of business operations
2) Quality Assurance
- Implement quality assurance programs for the college and beauty center and ensure adherence to international standards
- Adopt a continual improvement approach by ensuring all corrective and preventive actions raised from the audits are closed and implemented
- Undertake the responsibilities geared into maintaining and promoting workplace procedures & standards
- Ensure services offered to students and clients are quality and customer oriented
- Manage the procurement process in compliance, policy and requirements; maintain updated vendor lists and vendor performance files;
- Oversee inventory and distribution of goods
- Supervise and ensure internal controls / compliance within the different procurement processes – bid solicitation / review / approval, purchase orders, documentation of goods / services received
- Play a key role in budgeting, controlling costs and keeping the organization on track financially
- Prepare business forecasts, sales reports and financial statements
- Manage financial reporting, bank reconciliation, cash flow analysis and management
- Diploma in a business related course
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience preferably in operations management
- CPA 1 Qualification
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel as a reporting tool
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd June 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.