B2B Sales Executive
The B2B Sales executive will generate leads and sell the company’s products and services.
As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business; the sales executive will work to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible, growing the business line and achieving the agreed sales targets.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the finance office,
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline .
- 3 years of professional experience in the similar field.
- Ability to analyse the available information in a given situation in order to decide on the best course of action.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Send your CV, detailed cover letter, to email@example.com using the subject line B2B Sales Executive.
Kindly state your current and expected salary.