Our client, one of the finest Beach Resorts in Kenya that features a stylish and modern architectural design and yet effortlessly blends into the African natural scenery is looking to fill the position of a Head of Marketing and Sales for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing in group and volume business into hotel.
As a key function of a hotel, he /she have to ensure that the hotel meets its financial goals and generate revenue at the best price.
She/he should enjoy the sales process, be driven, confident and focused on building great relationships.
- Develop strategies and uncover new businesses to generate sales.
- Identify, qualify and solicit new business to achieve hotel revenue goals.
- Responsible for a maximum of occupancy of rooms, conferences and banquettes.
- Work closely with the CEO and Directors to determine appropriate sales strategies.
- Create lucrative sales targets and networks business relation’s to corporate client.
- Observe the market and identify trend and monitor the main competitors.
- Create sales targets depending on the tide of events.
- Monitor hotels position within assigned markets, recommend changes as necessary.
- Provide training and supervision of the hotels sales and marketing team.
- Maintain an understanding of the overall markets.
- A University degree with relevant experience.
- Post-graduation in Marketing.
- At least 15 to 20 years of relevant professional experience.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, focused and result oriented.
- Ability to inspire confidence within the sales team.
- Must be familiar with local and international markets.
- Target driven and dynamic and a strong communicator.
- 5 years sales experience in a 5 star hotel.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 300,000 – 350,000/= (Approx. 3,000 – 3,500 USD)
Deadline: 27th July 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.