Job Description: Telesales / Customer Service Representative
BeautyClick is an online marketplace for dry hair products sold online and through beauty professionals.
Headquartered in Nairobi, we have the vision of being the leading provider of dry hair products across Sub-Saharan Africa.
An exciting career opportunity in our Customer Service Department exists and we now seek to recruit aggressive, committed & results driven individuals.
What we need
We are looking for dynamic customer service representatives who are able to professionally interact with our clientele with the aim of closing sales based on leads from phone, WhatsApp, SMS’ or Social Media enquiries / conversations.
Expect to work in a high-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to enquiries on phone, SMS, WhatsApp, webchat and social networking sites
- Maximize sales growth and profitability using creative selling skills and customer service through leads gotten from all incoming channels of enquiry
- Contact and orient customers signing up onto BeautyClick platform
- Communicate offers / other information to agents creatively and effectively using available means of communication
- Maintaining good client relationships before and after sales activities
- Maintaining accurate and relevant reports / metrics
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in telesales, marketing and social media communication
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to achieve targets
- Presentable and eloquent
- Aggressive and results driven
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Extremely confident, dynamic and energetic
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs, stating their current and expected remuneration to email@example.com
Submit your applications on or before 20th June 2016.