Our client is a Security Print Solutions company offering a wide range and growing list of products to the Telecommunication, Financial, Public, Educational Institutions and Commercial sectors.
They are seeking to recruit a Business Development / Client Relationship Manager to create and manage existing clients and accounts, within their designated sector, in order to fully exploit all potential opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Business Development Manager:
- Adopt existing and new ways of lead generation and conversion to maximize opportunities within the relevant sector
- Identifying customer pain points and offering consultative solutions that match our products
- Delivering live and web-based presentations and training sessions to prospective clients.
- Making outbound phone calls to generate new accounts and pushing other prospects along the sales cycle.
- Assisting in budget forecasting for events and campaigns and contributing ideas to further penetrate the relevant sector
- Achieving and exceeding established monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Developing knowledge of products through internal training
- Logging and tracking opportunities and activities
- Communicate all business development initiatives and activities to the wider business
- Ensure that relevant market news is constantly researched and acted upon
Client Relationship Manager:
- Builds and maintains relationships with decision makers in client companies to develop a deep understanding of client business objectives, challenges, opportunities and needs.
- Proactively call new and existing clients to maintain & build relationships within the company.
- Developing new contacts within your client base to spread awareness of our products.
- Utilizing various marketing tools to keep our contacts informed about our products
- Developing knowledge of products through internal trainings and conversations with clients.
- Researching and understanding each client’s business to identify new opportunities.
- Contributing to internal discussions and brain-storming sessions.
- Negotiating and renewing client contracts to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Proven relationship management skills and ability to network at high levels.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from a recognized university.
- Experience selling high ticket, conceptual business services/products at the executive level in large companies
- 5+ years in a senior business development and strategic account management role; preferably within the telecommunication sector.
- Demonstrated track record of managing and growing accounts
- Ability to travel within and without the country
- A good understanding of the tendering process in public and private sector
- A keen eye for industry trends and developments
- Confidence to meet top level decision makers and pitch with confidence
- High level of initiative, and proven ability to work independently, manage workload and time effectively and efficiently
- High level of business acumen
- Consistent track record of overachieving against goals
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong personal impact and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you meet the said requirements send your application in confidence by email attaching your detailed latest CV to:
NB: Clearly indicate your current and expected salary.
Closing date for applications is Thursday, 30th June 2016.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.