Job Title: Consultant Co-ordinator, Internship Program
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute (CAP YEI) is a Kenyan NGO that was established in 2010.
CAP YEI has created a Graduate Internship Program that is intended to further this work by providing learning opportunities to young graduates through participation in the different programs and other initiatives it carries out.
- Be enrolled in a graduate school program (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first University degree program (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree in 2015 or later and are currently not in employment
- Willing to commit their time on the program for a minimum of two months
- Demonstrated good character, creativity, honesty and positive attitude
- Willing to be posted to any of the CAP YEI centers aroid the country
- Ensure the opportunity is widely circulated
- Support the selection of interns
- Training of staff who will host the interns
- Training of interns and support during internship
- Evaluation of the program.
- Any others as assigned
- The chosen person will have experience in working with youth and have a good knowledge of the University Community in Kenya.
- Good knowledge in project management.
- Masters Degree in any business related field.
- Over 5 years managerial and administration skills
- Organization development skills
- Knowledge in economics will be an added advantage.
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV to email@example.com by 10th June 2016.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.