CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya, is supported by MasterCard Foundation, was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring all the KPI’s of the facilitators are met
- Mobilization of students in a maximum of 3 road shows and ensuring at least 22-35 students are enrolled into the program
- Ensuring he /she has secured 100% internship and 70% jobs for the students
- Complying with MIS regulations and meeting deadlines
- Finance compliance within turn around period
- Ensuring Curriculum, attendance register and inventory records are up to date, computer logs
- And makers are in stock.
- Timely reporting of lost/malfunctioning tools and equipment
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices at the centers
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Schedule and organize meetings /events and maintain agenda
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Prepare paper work and order materials
- Maintain center budget and track expenditures/transactions.
- Relevant Degree in any business related field
- Must have leadership and managerial skills.
- At least One (2) year experience in training
- Must have ICT Skills.
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Must have passion of working with young people.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Dynamism, creativity and flexibility.
- Networking skills a must.
- Must be self-starters, goal oriented, open to relocation, and possess an entrepreneurial Spirit.
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV to email@example.com by 09th June 2016.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.