- Design plants and mechanical components.
- Develop 3D CAD models, product specifications, bills of materials.
- Creation of bill of materials and detailing of final designs.
- Design components, flow diagrams from scratch and modify existing drawings.
- Analysis of mechanical components, verifying the strength and durability of materials and designs.
- Work with a variety of sources, both internal and external to develop innovative, cost effective, manufactural product designs.
- Must have 2+ years of experience working with Autodesk Inventor.
- Knowledge of grain handling machineries, complete processing lines, large turnkey projects required.
- Relevant degree / Diploma required, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- Diploma / Certificate in Autodesk Inventor.
- Must have the ability to read, create, interpret and update component designs.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, environment.
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Competitive pay
- Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Send your application clearly indicating the position on the subject line, together with a detailed CV, daytime contact, an email address to email@example.com to reach us on or before close of day on 23rd June 2016.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Cimbria East Africa is a successful international company that specializes in delivering efficient and controlled technology processes, equipment and plants for handling grain and seed.
We are seeking to hire a Draftsman to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have experience designing mechanical components in Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD.
Candidates, who meet the job requirements below, are encouraged to apply.