Summary: Our client is a leading converged Communication and IT infrastructure service provider in East Africa.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Client Services Manager this person will provide leadership, guidance and support to assigned support engineers within the Client Service Department.
- Monitoring, evaluating and appraising individual and team performance and enforcing the stipulated departments’ KPI’s as per the agreed SLA and Standards to meet the service level and response time objectives.
- Meeting quality objectives through Quality Monitoring as per defined schedule, quality criteria and process.
- Managing and facilitating training & development of engineers through coaching, mentoring and by consistently reviewing performance.
- Facilitate provision of Legendary Service by engineers to both internal and external clients.
- Management of all escalated cases to ensure quality resolution within defined timeframes.
- Co-ordinate with the line manager to ensure all the required working resources have been provided and are efficiently utilized through effective organization and planning of team activities.
- Providing timely and accurate feedback and reports affecting the team and the business.
- Providing guidance, support, advice and motivation to the team on issues regarding work, career progression.
- Handling escalated cases internal/external within the defined scope and laid down standards processes & procedures and provide feedback for any changes required.
- Coordination of assigned projects.
- Degree in Networking or IT related field.
- Level 2 Certification for Networking or Systems (Cisco, Microsoft, Juniper etc)
- Proven expertise in:
- Networking or Networked environments.
- Mail Systems – Mdeamon, Exchange, Lotus notes.
- 2- 4 years’ experience as a senior support engineer or Team leader.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven expertise in people management.
- Self-driven, result oriented and willingness to learn new things.
- Proven capability to cascade information.
- Team player.
- Confident and decisive.
- Strong Problem solving/analytical skills.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Client Services – Team Leader
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only