Job description: The Sales Representative will be responsible for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income as per agreed annual targets
- Present client to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Spend majority of your time out of the office in meetings.
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; establishing needs; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the NOC team
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to are captured and explored
- As a representative of the company at industry events and tradeshows, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current using CRM software
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following company procedure
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- Ensure the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- To ensure you are a prime candidate for this opportunity it is essential that you have
- Sales experience no less than 3 years
- Experience within a similar sales role in Technology, Media or Telecommunications
- Proven sales results
- Relationship management experience is essential
- Degree from recognized university
- Qualities and skills: This position requires an energetic, self-motivated person who is passionate about sales, marketing and communication and has a strong background in this, self-driven individual with a keen eye for detail.
Location: The role holder will be based in Kilimani, Nairobi
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.