The Learning & Development Specialist will be accountable for the successful design, development and design of innovative deployment methodologies and learning programs that sustain and drive managerial and functional expertise, increase operational efficiency and distinctive customer experience.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Work closely with the Head of Leadership & Management Centre (LMC) and other professionals to co-develop new learning and development programs to ensure overall organizational workforce readiness.
- Lead the creation and identification of instructional and delivery methods using various learning solutions and the latest most innovative technologies, including coaching and acting as a thought leader and expert in Learning & Development.
- Design and develop curriculum maps materials for classroom, virtual and/or self-administered training, learning roadmaps, leadership roadmaps and staff learning tracks for staff up skilling and development for improved organizational performance.
- Develop measurement and evaluation on the effectiveness of learning and development curriculum provided, including pre- and post-assessments, surveys, and evaluations.
- Generate learning and development material using relevant e-learning software, Learning Management System and other innovative learning methodologies, as a key pillar of agile learning and development. Develop design documents, storyboards, audio scripts, graphic images, and communications related to new and existing learning initiatives in the Bank.
- Manage the design and further development of the New Hire Onboarding Program.
- Lead and support the Head-LMC and Head-Resourcing and Talent Management in development of Management and Leadership programs for the Talent Management agenda for the bank.
- Develop e-Learning modules using Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate and other content development methodologies.
- Responsible together with the learning team for driving the uptake of e-learning programs for the Bank, research on-line training programs (e-learning) for purchase and/or develop programs for in-house e-learning
- Maintain and manage messaging and documentation of all training materials including postings on intranet, SharePoint, Social Media learning and Learning Management System
- Develop an informal learning community and extend the learning relationship beyond the formal classroom.
- Work with the business to develop and deploy an online Resource Centre and relevant online professional & learning communities and subscriptions.
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- An Undergraduate degree in Education, Training, Human Resources, or other related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in corporate learning and development. Experience as an Instructional Designer/Developer in a corporate or consulting environment is an added advantage but not essential.
- Experience in delivering a wide variety of high-quality learning programs and knowledge of training needs assessments and training evaluation methods and tools. Experience in developing and leading classroom courses, workshops, seminars a plus
- Reasonable experience in E-learning management and blended learning program development
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel, and advanced PowerPoint skills are a requirement as well as basic to intermediate ability to use authoring tools (for example: Adobe Captivate, Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline, etc.) to create web-based training and Familiarity with WebEx web conferencing, audio/video equipment
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and customer service skills with ability to take initiative and work independently.
If you believe you ﬁt the job proﬁle, please email your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number LDS/HRD/2016 by Wednesday 22nd June, 2016.