Are you a self-starter and results driven?
We are looking for a self-driven personalities who are self-starters, passionate and have a flair for sales, to push for the adoption of the Bank’s Retail products by existing and potential customers.
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Prospect and market all Bank products to prospective clients.
- Carry out market research and provide customer feedback to our head office team for the development of new products and enhancement of existing ones to suite the various market segments.
- Deliver world class customer experience by ensuring quality service delivery for customers within the Bank’s Service Level Agreements.
- Achieve the set growth targets in terms of numbers and values through pro-actively identifying cross-selling opportunities from existing customers.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications:-
- Must have a minimum Mean grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and English.
- Experience in sales will be an added advantage.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking capacity with strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills as well as excellent communication skills with the ability to set and meet stretched targets and strict deadline.
- Result driven with a track record of demonstrable networking, selling and influencing skills as well as the ability to identify new sales opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term and trusted relationships.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number SE/2/RBB/2016 by 17th June, 2016