Reporting to the Head – Resourcing & Talent Management (R&TM), the Talent Manager will be responsible for ensuring resourcing interventions on Talent Management agenda.
Job The Role
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Work with the Head – Resourcing &Talent Management to implement the Talent management framework of the Bank in consultation with business leaders and HRBPs and translating business strategy to the talent strategy for the bank.
- Collaborate with business leaders across the Bank to understand business goals and to build development strategies that ensure a strong future talent pipeline as well as manage internal and external Talent pools as part of the wider Bank talent management agenda.
- Deliver talent management solutions to the organization while managing the talent management process and initiatives as well as provide guidance on all aspects of talent management process, policies and communication, through process, planning, design, project management, administration and measurement.
- Under the guidance of Head – R&TM guide the business on agile workforce planning internal deployments and talent solutions to address talent needs at management and leadership levels.
- Contribute significantly in the core talent management pillars of Talent identification, developing Talent maps, talent development and deployment for strategy execution
- Under the guidance of the Head – R&TM , work with the business and key stakeholders to ensure Talent Development for the various talent pools in the Bank is implemented
- Co-develop with the Leadership & Management Centre, Leadership and Management Development roadmaps for the Bank as part of Talent Development agenda.
- Define critical roles for succession planning as well as facilitate and support succession planning initiatives in the Bank and deliberately build strong talent benches and leadership depth for such roles.
- Support proactive Talent Retention initiatives and programs for the bank as part of the Talent Management agenda
- Provides high level support in the design, development and implementation of on-boarding initiatives that align with the Bank’s workforce strategy and goals as part of Talent retention initiatives.
- Contribute significantly to the employment branding of the Bank as a preferred “Employer of Choice” through compelling value proposition messaging, internally and externally and develop an effective talent pipeline of key internal and external talent.
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences or Industrial Psychology from a recognized university. A post graduate qualification in business management, HR or industrial psychology will be an added advantage.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in Talent Management with exposure in implementing a talent management strategy and various talent interventions in a similar role and in a fast paced environment.
- Exposure to talent analytics and talent management approaches coupled with good numeracy skills.
- Excellent and demonstrable interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of the labour/ employment laws.
- Ability to align program outcomes to talent strategy.
- Good understanding of the macro business environment and of how environmental factors and other drivers impact business strategies and tactics.
- Good understanding of the roles and responsibilities of key business functions and how they interrelate to achieve business objectives.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number TM/HRD/2016 by Wednesday 22nd June, 2016.