Job Ref.: OAL-285660
Position Reports to: Managing Partner
Position May Accept work from: Other Staff on shared responsibilities.
Position Supervises: May be responsible for assigning, directing, and reviewing the work of other support personnel.
- Provide advice on commercial and corporate transactions.
- Conduct legal research on commercial and corporate transactions.
- Draft legal opinions, correspondence, contracts, checklists, reports and all documents necessary for commercial transactions.
- Conduct fact investigation, analysis, due diligence, legal risk management compliance activities.
- Conduct negotiations during the transaction.
- Exceptional Client focus.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work effectively within resource and time constraints.
- Leadership and people management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of legal document filing procedures in the relevant registries.
- Strong Research Skills:-Legal research methods using Westlaw and LexisNexis; principles of Internet research.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Laws (Upper Second Class)
- Admission to the Roll of Advocates
- 2 years of experience in drafting commercial legal documents.
- Court Registries
- Government Offices
- External Advocates
- External Court Clerks
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact, to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR & THE JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews