Our client a well-established Communication Solution Company with a strong commercial presence across Sub-Saharan Africa supported by the Holding Company, which is British and has a solid international presence is looking to fill the position of Senior Accounts Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successfully candidate MUST relevant experience selling wireless equipment’s to ISP and Telco’s.
- Promote sales of systems and products.
- Manage customer accounts, including all related aspects.
- Issue customer proposals and conduct weekly follow-up.
- Issue periodic marketing write ups and mail shots.
- Submit weekly reports to Head of Sales.
- Conduct market and product research.
- Generate sales leads.
- Conduct road shows and other marketing events.
- Must have a diploma in sales.
- Must have experience selling telecommunication solutions.
- Must have experience selling to ISP and Telecommunication companies.
- Must demonstrate experience selling broadband wireless equipment’s.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Must have a proven track record in handling major clients and this should be detailed in the C.V.
- Must have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 200,000/= (Approx. 2,000 USD)
Deadline: 25th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.