Our client a leading manufacturer in concrete precast products is looking to recruit a fresh graduate for the position of Sales Representative.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Identify business opportunities by qualifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Generate Sales by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing market information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by meeting targets set out
- Increase sale of company products.
- Increase visibility of the company and its product.
- Get feedback from the client on the products they want.
- Manage the client’s expectation by delivering goods on time and feedback on timely manner.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 1 – 2 years in sales
- Attention to detail: shows strong concern for accuracy, detail and timeliness
- A person of a strong character, persuasive and with good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills/solution driven
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com on or before close of business 10th July, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.