Consumer Insight Ltd, is seeking for suitable candidates to fill the following vacant position;
Main Purpose of the Job: To attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users to achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Create interesting and engaging content for multiple social channels
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Responsible for daily posts to all social media outlets
- Become a company advocate in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Use alerts, search and other tools to monitor for mentions
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Regularly provide feedback on insights gained from social media monitoring (Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Collaborate with the internal team members to develop clear business and measurement objectives for each campaign / initiative.
- Set clear measures and KPIs for activity to drive continuous improvement and demonstrate impact and efficiency of activity to the business
- Present a weekly report (every Monday) on the previous weeks activities, on all social media platforms.
- Monthly reporting updates, including brief analysis on following, engagement, clicks, conversions, and trends
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Continuously monitor social media trends and tools for changes that affect our competitive landscape
- Identify opportunities to guest blog and invite guest bloggers to participate
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
Education Qualification and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Journalism or Marketing
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter.)
- High level of integrity and self-motivation
- Established personal interest and active participation in social media channels
- Should be confident, have self-drive, sincere, passionate & self-starter
- Fluent in Swahili and English
- Ability to accomplish tasks
- Technologically savvy.
Interested candidates are invited to send an application letter, CVs and copies of relevant certificates (including KCSE certificate) to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received on or before Monday, 27th June 2016.