Are you ready to join a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionizing how peri-urban and rural customers are accessing consumer goods?
Are you ready to build a career where you have complete control over your own results?
Copia Global is looking for outstanding entrepreneurially minded Graduates who want to join us in building a global consumer goods company that will enhance the lives of millions.
About the Role: The Field Sales Associate Trainee position is a 3-month internship where you will be given meaningful assignments to recruit and develop Agents who sell our range of products.
- Recent graduate or 4th year Student awaiting graduation
- You are fluent in English and Kiswahili
- You are driven and hungry to achieve results.
- You always know what you are trying to achieve and how you are going to do it.
- And you have the self-discipline necessary to get it done.
- You take accountability for your actions and the outcomes of those actions – good and bad.
- And then you embrace learning how to improve yourself so that you do better in the future.
- You love working with people and coaching them to be better.
- You can give people suggestions in a natural way that motivates them to do more and implement what you suggested.
- And you never give up.
How to Apply:
- How you heard about this position.
- Why you are interested in this position.
- What skills you possess that make you suitable for this position.
- Two situations from your past where you have demonstrated these skills – one example for each skill.