Our client, a new entrant in the dairy sector seeks to urgently fill a vacant position of a Marketing Manager in the Marketing department.
Profile: The Marketing Manager plays a key role within the country sales team, driving excellence marketing fundamentals executions across key channels; Customers/key accounts both in modern and traditional trade sales.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department
- To conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- To formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Managing launch campaigns for new products.
- Lead all PR & communication activities.
- Oversee preparing of publicity brochures, handouts, promotional videos and multimedia programs that serve to reach the company’s policies to the public.
- Deliver marketing campaigns on time & within the budget.
- Design & develop marketing & promotional materials for events.
- To be responsible for the media budget & write and deliver external PR related to product launches.
- Evaluate the advertising and promotional programs and ensure that it is compatible with the target audience.
- To build consumer insights for the Dairy as a brand
- To negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- To use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Executes innovation work plans by developing strong and effective creative briefs to agencies and for R&D
- Provide analytical support on development of innovations platforms
- Conducts review of key competitive initiatives
- Present research findings and identified relevant opportunities for management decision
- University degree in Marketing
- At least 5 years’ experience in Dairy / Food products industry experience is most preferred choice; across channels; modern and traditional trade marketing
- Hands-on experience on marketing launches, using marketing channels to create qualitative – quantitative value for the brand, anchoring research & consumer insights / perspectives, exposure to brand management practices, proven marketing strategy execution capabilities is key requirement
- Good level of Knowledge and experience of Market Research methodology, consumer insight generation tools, brand health metrics, and levers to drive improvement.
- Key skills: Idea inspiring, Creative energy, strong ability to collaborate, Highly organized
- Highly creative and innovative
- Drive for results and strong leaderships skills
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Those who meet the above requirements should send their applications together with a detailed curriculum vitae, contacts of three referees, daytime & evening telephone contacts by 8th July 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted