Dangerous Goods Specialist
Our client, specialized in the transportation, storage, consigning and express distribution of dangerous and hazardous goods seeks to recruit a Dangerous Goods Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Packaging of Dangerous Goods according to UN regulations
- Processing shipments for export and import purposes
- Customs clearances
- Keeping client updated at all times on their shipments
- Arrange local collections and deliveries with our service providers
- Handling supplier and customer request
- Reporting to General Manager and Commercial Director for Africa
- Providing quotation to client for shipments when request in sent
Qualifications and Experience
- Matric Certificate and Dangerous Good certificate
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the logistics industry and having worked with dangerous goods on a regular basis.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 30th June, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement