Position: Direct Sales Representative
- Deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling & cross selling of all Consumer products and services.
- Provide direct “hands on” sales support (quality lead generation and effective follow-up) to generate and convert quality leads into sales.
- Participate in specific product and campaigns by ensuring that the products are explained to customers.
- Agree, meet and exceed targets for specific sales campaigns.
- Maintain own sales performance statistics for management information usage.
- Own and manage personal products & channel sales targets to contribute towards the direct sales objectives and targets.
- Build relationships with internal service providers (Operations and the KYC Helpdesk) to ensure a quick turnaround time of escalated queries and complaints.
- Achieve operational rigour excellence in all aspects of procedures and processes personally undertaken to ensure green audit.
Education and experience
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing,
- At least 1-3 years previous selling experience (professional sales i.e. in an established or registered organisation).
- KCSE minimum C- average in O-Level, with a minimum required in both mathematics
- and English with demonstrated potential disposition to sell tested in the interview,
- Experience in Insurance sales is an added advantage
- Other Desirable Skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Results oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Pro-actively works on his/her own development and serves as a role model for those on his/her team
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
How to Apply
Incase you believe your career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5pm on 24th June, 2016 email@example.com