Function / Department: Distribution
Position Title: Distribution Manager
Reports To: Logistics Manager
Direct Reports / Supervises: COM,Supervisors, EABL Implants
Job Purpose: To coordinate smooth transport and distribution of cargo for optimal return on investment
- Branch Manager
- Finance team
- Workshop team
- Budget Performance – Achieve Gross Margin and Operating Result budget for Distribution department.
- Revenue growth – liaise with direct reports to grow revenue from the existing Client base.
- Client Relationship Management – Daily client engagement with existing clients (operational team) to improve service levels, manage escalations etc.
- Performance Management – Develop and implement SOPs and KPIs and have daily and weekly performance reviews with Clients and direct reports.
- Risk Management – File Management, Contract Management, Rate Cards etc
- People Management – Provide coaching, direction and leadership support to employees in order to achieve section and customer results.
- Computer literacy
- Customer care
- 5 years in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Result oriented
- Team leader/ player
- Interpersonal relations
- Business Degree
- Diploma in Logistics and Distribution
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com indicating your current salary and expected salary on or before 24th June 2016