Dovey Pharma Limited is recruiting a Marketing and Customer Relations Manager
- Managing cooperate clients accounts
- Bringing in new sales
- Develop and implement customer relationship policies and procedures
- Define and communicate customer relationship standards
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer relationship levels and standards
- Direct the daily operations of the customer relationship team
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer relationship delivery
- Review customer complaints
- Track customer complaint resolution
- Handle complex and escalated customer relationship issues
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- Analyse relevant data to determine customer relationship outputs
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
- Co-ordinate and manage customer relationship projects and initiatives
- Ensure budget requirements are met
- Evaluate and performance manage staff
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
- He/she shall take all contacts of interested customers for follow up and sharing with the sales team.
- Preparation of proposals to prospective corporate clients requesting for a demonstration to their staff.
- Conduct market research to understand current market conditions and competitor information.
- Evaluate the productivity of the marketing events, advertising and promotional activities.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities on a weekly basis.
- Maintain good client relationships and satisfaction through teamwork with sales people.
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor.
- Skill in negotiating/presentation skills.
- Knowledgeable in computer.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Diploma/Degree holder.
General: All applications should include a reliable email address, and day-time telephone contact and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
Send your application to: – firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach him not later than Friday 18th June, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Dovey Pharma is an equal opportunity employer.