Dovey Pharma Limited is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician
Job Summary: We are hiring a Pharmacy Technician who will be responsible for managing medication distribution within our pharmacies and provide drug information and education to patients.
He/she should have complete understanding and appreciation of the pharmacy code and ethics in the pharmaceutical field.
He/She must demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain confidentiality of patient information.
- Label and dispense prescribed medicines and provide information and advice to patients about how to use their medicines
- Support the pharmacy team in performing final accuracy checks on dispensed medicines, immediately before they are handed out and provide dispensing training to the team as needed in order to ensure compliance with pharmacy code and ethics.
- Responsible for selling and advising members of the community about over the counter medicines, cosmetics, hygiene products, and the management of minor ailments and healthy lifestyles
- Responsible for ordering, labeling and counting stock of medications& supplies, and enter inventory data in the computer
- Responsible for receiving and storing incoming supplies, verifying quantities against invoices and informing the stock manager needs and shortages
- Accountable for maintaining knowledge and staying abreast of all the changes that occur in the Pharmaceutical field
- In addition to running our chemist, you will be interacting with the community and our patients. This includes:
- Assisting when necessary with patient follow-up calls and coordination.
- Participate in outreach events in the community.
- Talk to patients and communicate their wants, needs, compliments, and complaints to the whole team.
- Computer Literacy
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Proficient in Supply chain management and Pharmacy operations will be an added advantage.
General: All applications should include a reliable email address, and day-time telephone contact and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
Send your application to: – firstname.lastname@example.org cc susan@gakenya, email@example.com
So as to reach him not later than Friday 17h June, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Dovey Pharma is an equal opportunity employer.