Our client in the outcasts of Nairobi is seeking to recruit an Electrical Technician urgently.
- Planned and autonomous maintenance of manufacturing machines and accessories.
- Quick trouble shooting of electrical and electromechanical faults and providing correct feedback regarding electro-mechanical problems.
- Use of workshop test and measurement gears provided by the company.
- General factory maintenance and improvement activities complying with ISO standard.
- Design and assembling of control panels.
- Advise the production team on when to shut down for maintenance.
- Provide a working schedule and a maintenance sheet.
- Cost Optimization
- Control of all tools provided by the company
- Liaise with all other sections/departments for efficient running.
- Reporting on any electromechanical fault in the plant.
- National Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Other relevant training in Electrical and electromechanical systems
- 3 years’ experience on Industrial Electrical works
If qualified send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Electrical/Electronic Technician’ on the subject line before 25th June, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.